PAYMEN

Remove Unwanted Toolbars With Adwcleaner

I had adware and registry problems that were messing up certain programs. I had adwares popups that were interfering in my tabs. I tried many programs but they were not of any use. All my browsers were filled with JUNK and all my homepage were changed. But, then I came through AdwCleaner.

AdwCleaner is a freeware tool that cleans out all these adds/popups/toolbars.

AdwCleaner is a free tool that will scan your computer and efficiently removes Adwares. It also features anti adware host that will help to prevent advertising software form installing on your machine. 

AdwCleaner

Using AdwCleaner is very simple. Simply download the program and run it. You will then be presented with a screen that contains a Scan and Clean button. The Scan button will cause the tool to search your computer for unwanted programs and then display all the files, folders, and registry entries found on your computer that are used bu adware programs. 



After completion of Scan, just press the DELETE button to remove all the adware entries form the Registry.

After restarting your system, it gives you the list of Deleted Files.

















And now your browsers and computer is free from unwanted toolbar, addons.

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment