PAYMEN

Viber for windows Desktops

Viber For Windows 8

Viber provides free Text, Calling, Photo-sharing with Viber users.  Viber is available over Wifi or 3G and Viber provides sound quality much better than the regular calls.

On Viber your phone number is your ID and it syncs with your mobile contact lists and automatically detects which of your contacts are Viber users.

With the latest version of Viber you can use it on multiple devices.  With Viber you can exchange emoticons, stickers, and share your location with just one click.

Features

  • HD Voice Calls.
  • Create groups upto 100 participants.
  • Share photos, receive videos and add location.
  • Viber can be snapped to the side of your screen.
  • Seamlessly transfer call between Viber for Windows and Smartphones.
  • Live tiles and push notifications.
  • Group Messaging.
  • Lots of awesome stickers.

Note: Calls use your data plan

Viber Supports Windows Desktop, ios, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Nokia.

Download Viber for Windows 8 from the Microsoft Windows store
Download Viber for Windows 7 



Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Click here for comments
3 August 2017 at 04:02 ×

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Balas
avatar
admin
11 September 2017 at 21:22 ×

Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

Balas
avatar
admin
10 October 2017 at 04:01 ×

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Balas
avatar
admin
11 October 2017 at 03:51 ×

very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

Balas
avatar
admin
18 December 2017 at 23:26 ×

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Balas
avatar
admin
5 January 2018 at 01:12 ×

Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

Balas
avatar
admin
15 January 2018 at 22:32 ×

I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

Balas
avatar
admin
8 March 2018 at 22:09 ×

I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment